IMIA January Updates
The monthly IMIA Member meeting took place on Wednesday 17th January at 10am. A number of regulatory updates and developments were discussed by members including:
- Notice of Intention to amend MCC to include sustainable finance competencies
- Updated F&P Guidance
- Amendments to the List of Pre-approval Controlled Functions (PCFs)
- The ESAs have published the first final draft technical standards under DORA.
- The European Parliament approved the proposed amendments to MiFIR
- SREP and PRISM categorisation letters
- Update to CSA on product governance issued by the Central Bank before Christmas
- Software providers for Telephone monitoring
Thank you to members that contributed and we look forward to the next meeting in February.
The Management group also had a presentation on the 16th from Dillon Eustace on Undue Costs following the publication of a Dear CEO letter in 2023.
The IAF group will meet on Monday 29th January to discuss progress and implementation plans of the IAF Frameworks.